Integrated Bagging Systems Consumer Retail Can Liners
IBS consumer can liners are made from prime resins for superior quality,
and are available with twist ties or easy-to use drawstring closures.
Twist tie can liners have a strong star seal bottom for even weight
distribution. Drawstring bags are manufactured from three-ply extruded
plastic for added strength, with side seal welding to prevent leakage
and bi-folded drawtape for double carrying strength. All consumer
products are interleaved for easy bag dispensing without the need
Inteplast retail can liners are consumer-oriented and ideal for retail sales.
- Quality plastic liners priced for consumer value
- Colorful, attractive packaging design
- Interleaved bags for easy dispensing
- Strong seals to prevent leakage
- Available in popular sizes: 13 Gallon Tall Kitchen, 30 Gallon Trash, 33 Gallon Large Trash
Private Label Options
Inteplast can create custom products to meet your needs.
- Store-brand-quality products made from prime resins
- Ability to manufacture all high density (HDPE) and linear low density (LLDPE) plastic products
- Twist tie and drawstring closure options
- Various size options comparable to national brands
- Custom art and packaging design with IBS in-house art department
Three layers of linear low density film are laminated together for
enhanced quality and strength.
Interleaved Coreless Roll
98% of our can liners are rolled in groups, so the user can easily
dispense individual liners without tearing. The can liners are interleaved
and release effortlessly without having to search for perforation,
leaving the next liner ready to use.
Unlike flat-packed liners, IBS coreless rolls pack neatly and easily into
our white clamshell boxes, with no mess if the box is dropped or spilled.
Like Inteplast's DrawTuff can liners, consumer liners include a straight
seal along two sides of the liner with no bottom seal needed to prevent leakage.
Inteplast stock items are clearly labeled with necessary product
information, and we can also provide customers with custom format
and layout options.
Click here for our I-Deal line label image.
Click here for our Reddi Bag line label image.
Click here for our Reddi Bag Econo-Pak linelabel image.
Click here for out I-Deal Pro-Line label image.
Case label information can include:
- Linear dimensions (in inches)
- Mil (bag thickness)
- Number of liners per case
- Film color
- UPC code
- Product Code
Case per Pallet Configuration
Inteplast case per pallet configuration is based on a standard pallet size of
40" x 48" and our state-of-the-art automated warehouse cell storage
specifications. Each product and its configuration is evaluated by
IBS packaging engineers to maximize stability during loading,
unloading and transit.
For More Information